Are you a blogger spending most of your hours working on a laptop or a hardcore gamer always busy playing on it? No matter what profession you hold, there is always the need for buying a laptop either to make the big business come to your side or to have an exciting time playing over it. In fact, the various purposes of using a laptop aren’t limited to two or three reasons but, more. In case you also have started feeling the need for a laptop, it is essential to know that they come in various features and there are many specifications to decide before buying a laptop and not end up searching for a home computer repair in Ottawa.
Plan Your Budget
Everything requires planning and when you are buying a laptop it is essential for you to first have a good amount of knowledge about the technical specifications. Doing this will only help you find the best and won’t have a hard time finding the mobile computer repair in Ottawa
The most powerful program of any computer or computer-like materials is an operating system that is, no less than the heartbeat of the device. However, the choice of the operating system depends upon the user and come in either Chrome, Windows or Mac OS.
- Chrome: New to the digital world, Chrome OS is available on Chromebook and, looks similar to Windows OS. If you are looking for an inexpensive buy that’s both portable and long battery life, Chrome OS is sure to impress you.
- Windows: The most used operating system that is known for its flexibility over the internet, Windows is the ultimate favorite. The latest version, Windows 10 is currently ruling the market and has implemented a number of improvements ever since Windows 7 and Windows 8 were introduced.
- Mac OS: Being an Apple-oriented system, Mac OS is limited to MacBook. It can only be used on the Apple devices and has various features in-built.
Keyboard and Touchpad
Most of the times people give attention to specs and forget about giving a thought over components like the touchpad and keyboard. Whenever you feel like you are ready to buy a laptop, avoid doing such mistakes and give equal attention to both the specs as well as the components.
- Touchpad: Touchpad: Make sure you make the right hunt for touchpad by using the feature, pinch to zoom. Only if the touchpad makes the accurate and quick response, consider buying it.
- Keyboard: In the end the work is done on the keyboard and you cannot go wrong with it. Make sure the keyboard you choose has enough space between the keys so there is a comfort of typing and making sure it gives great palpable feedback.
Keeping every individual’s need in mind, laptops come in different sizes. With the slightest change in screen size, the price and the features also change, thus it is always good to first choose a budget and the size of the laptop that fits your personal need effectively. Here are the sizes available in the market:
- 11-12 Inches: All the laptops falling under this category are light weighted and heft up to 1.5 kgs.
- 13-14 Inches: Laptops of this size heft around 2 kgs and can be easily carried away anywhere anytime. Not just the laptop is portable but also proffers a number of useful features with it.
- 15 inches: Known as the most appropriate size, these sized laptops heft up to 2.75 kgs with bigger screens. Since the screens are bigger, a various number of purposes can be met by using the laptop.
- 17 – 18 inches: Known as the ideal desktops, this type of screen provides the most powerful specs. Also, if you are a graphic designer or a hardcore gamer, this the perfect screen size you will ever need.
When you get that laptop, read this article to keep it in top shape.